A new hospital in North Korea by order of the leader .. Is it a natural step for the Korean leader or "Corona" is present strongly in the scene .. !!
Although the North Korean leader, Kim Jong Un, did not address the Corona virus during the groundbreaking ceremony in the capital, Pyongyang, the deadly virus was very present. According to state media in North Korea, Kim ordered, on Tuesday, the construction of a huge hospital in the capital, to be ready in October. The supposed opening date coincides with the 75th anniversary of the founding of the ruling Labor Party in North Korea. The North Korean leader appeared to be strict in the matter of completing the project, as he stressed the priority of the project even if he calculated other construction projects in the country, he said.
He admitted that the country's health sector was suffering from deteriorating conditions, and said he was in pain because of the absence of modern health institutions in the capital, Pyongenang.
Soldiers and workers participated in the excavation work leading to the establishment of the hospital, according to photos published by the media in the isolated communist state.
However, "NK News", which specializes in North Korea affairs, confirmed that the construction operations started in the last week of January, according to satellite pictures obtained.
This date coincides with the outbreak of the Corona virus in neighboring China, which raises question marks about the reason for building the hospital, which has not had any talk about its construction plans in recent months, which strengthens its association with the story of Corona.
Pictures of the construction, said to be immediate after Kim's move, showed North Korean soldiers and workers wearing face masks from the Coronavirus. North Korea says it has not yet recorded any infection with the Corona virus, thanks to its isolation from the world and the imposition of strict measures such as putting people arriving in quarantine for 30 days. But it is hard to be sure, given the regime's secrecy in isolated North Korea. Government media have published the hospital's website and another showing its plan, which is made up of a longitudinal building, of 4-storey buildings and two 15-storey buildings.
The ceremony violated many strict instructions regarding the Corna virus, as large gatherings of soldiers and workers appeared for the first time, although this was prohibited last February. The site specializing in North Korea states that the gatherings have disappeared in the North Korean media in recent weeks. He added that the regime in North Korea may want to show that things are going well in his country, although almost all the participants were wearing masks.





Comments
Post a Comment